We know many of our friends in the Northern Hemisphere have headed back to school this week, and we wanted to help prepare your school, teachers, students, and parents for using Wikispaces Classroom right out of the gate! Our team has created a Back to School Toolkit to help you get your online classroom running and ready for students to start collaborating.
- Get up to speed in Wikispaces Classroom quickly– click through our brief tutorials on how to add student accounts to wikis, how to get your Newsfeed up and running, how to administer a project, and how to differentiate using the Assessment Tool
- Which Type of Wiki? Classroom vs. Basic Wiki Figure out which wiki is right for you and your students
- Letter to Parents Customize our Back to School letter for parents to help involve them in their child’s online learning process
- Getting Started: Teachers A handout to get teachers acquainted with all things Wikispaces Classroom
- Getting Started: Students A handout just for students, including a place to put their username and how to log in and get started
- Getting Started: Parents A handout to acquaint parents with Wikispaces Classroom and how they can access the site
Back to School Night Webinar with Wikispaces
As you hold your own Back to School Night events throughout this month, we hope you’ll join us for ours! Put on your jammies and join us for a special evening webinar to review our Wikispaces Classroom Back to School materials, get ready for Back to School Night, and have a discussion about best practices for the new school year with wikis. Join us Thursday, September 12th at 6PM PDT, 9PM EDT and register here.