Looking to rename, lock, or delete a page? You can do all this and more just by heading over to your More Page Options button. Psst. It’s the button that looks like an ellipsis ( … ).
From there, you can:
- Rename a page or redirect it to a different page on your wiki.
- Lock the page so only organizers can edit it. If you are on our Super, Private Label, or Campus plans, you can also set up Custom Permissions. You can hide pages from everyone but organizers, make a page on your private wiki available for anyone on the Internet to see, and more.
- Delete a page that you no longer need.
- Turn on notifications for a page you’d like to follow and receive emails or messages any time someone edits it.
- Tag your page and create your own personal classification system.
- View and print your page in various formats including as a PDF or Word document.
- And more.
So check out More Page Options. You’ll be impressed by all you can do in just a few clicks.