In honor of the holiday season and in preparation for the upcoming term, instead of our usual monthly tips and tricks post we decided to bring you a roundup of some of our favorite resources for educators who are getting to know wikis. We’re still figuring out how to wrap it. Enjoy!
- What is a wiki?: Common Craft explains
- Our free K-12 plan: Explore for yourself — for free!
- How to work on Wikispaces: Our video tours
- Creating user accounts for students: Check our help page or this blog post
- Hundreds of examples of wikis in education: educationalwikis
- Huge collection of Web 2.0 tools and widgets: cooltoolsforschools
- Multimedia posters you can embed with a handy widget: Glogster
Wikis for your entire school (or district)
- Wikispaces Private Label for K-12
- Training your teachers
- Wikispaces Private Label in action: Birmingham Public Schools and our case study of BPS
General wiki help