We just released several exciting and highly-requested features. I will be explaining them in more detail in upcoming blog posts. The first change, and perhaps the most obvious one, is your dashboard. When you log into Wikispaces you go straight to your account dashboard – a one-stop hub for information about your account and wikis. There you can move between your wikis and follow what is happening in the spaces you care about from the moment you log in.
On your dashboard, you can find:
- a list of all your wikis
- recent changes made to your wikis, including recent edits and new members
- pending actions, such as space membership requests or subscription notifications
- new messages in your inbox
- what you are monitoring, whether spaces, pages, or discussion threads
- Wikispaces news and updates
You can get to your dashboard at any point simply by clicking on your username at the top right of the page.
We are thrilled about this change and are already appreciating how much easier it is to organize and monitor our individual wikis. Now it’s your turn. Log into your account, play around on your dashboard, and let us know what you think.