Join us and the Australian Networks Community Forum for a live online tutorial about Wikis in the Classroom.
The session will be held at 4pm U.S. PST Thursday 2nd November (10am Australian Eastern Friday 3rd November).
You can join up to half an hour before the session by following this link.
The session will aim to help teachers understand what wikis are, how to use them, and how they be valuable in the classroom.
The session will cover:
- What is a wiki? What’s the difference between a wiki and a blog?
- How do I get a wiki? What are my options?
- Are wikis secure? How do I manage my students’ experience?
- How should I use wikis in my classroom? What are some good examples of wikis in classrooms?
- OK, so how do I use Wikispaces? A step by step tutorial.